June 20-21st 2023
We cordially invite you to the final SHAPE-IT Stakeholder Workshop in Gothenburg, Sweden, organized by Chalmers University of Technology. On-line participation possible for part of the event.
SHAPE-IT is a four-year project where 15 PhD-students have performed research that enables rapid and reliable development of safe and user-centred automated vehicles for urban environments. Read more about all research here: https://www.shape-it.eu/
We would be delighted if you could join the Stakeholder Workshop on Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st of June that will include the following topics:
- Short student presentations (pitches) on their respective research projects.
- Poster sessions where you can discuss the research with the individual PhD-students, their supervisors and other stakeholders that are joining (1 poster/PhD-student)
- The poster sessions are followed by plenary session for each topic (set of 3 PhD students) as group discussions with PhD-students, supervisors and invited stakeholders (incl. Associated Partners present).
- A wrap-up discussion with a panel on automated driving in cities of the future.
- Two panel discussions on topics relevant for the SHAPE-IT scope – details are still to be set.
- The possibility to join at least one technical visit
- A social event in the evening of Tuesday
The short presentations will be viewable on-line, as will the plenary sessions, but the poster sessions are for the physical attendees only. Please indicate your (preliminary) participation by filling out this Microsoft Form (takes just 1-2 minutes), preferably by 30 March. We look forward to welcoming you in Gothenburg!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee